Unsure of how to confess your love to someone? Try this:
- Acquire several dozen limes.
- Go up to them and then drop all the limes.
- Start picking them up, but keep dropping them. The clumsier you look the better.
- Keep doing this until you have their attention (this could take up to thirty minutes).
- Finally gather up the limes. Try looking a bit sheepish.
- Look them deeply in the eyes and say, “Sorry. I’m bad at Pickup Limes.”
- Marry them.
LifeStraw purifies water instantly and inexpensively: it is a solution that can provide millions of under-privileged people with safe drinking water.
reblogging again because science
Seriously, Science. Do your thing.
IT’S ONLY 20$.
OH MY GOD
I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR TUMBLR TO GET WIND OF THIS
I’ll always signal boost this because not only does this work for people in under privilege areas it’s also proof of human ingenuity.
Really, we kids that grew up in the early 90s were all told about how we had to conserve water because drinkable water was such a rare resource and people in foreign lands were basically fucked up the ass because there was no way for them to get drinking water. 20 years and 20 bucks later one of the biggest problems humanity faced is a non issue. THAT’S FUCKING CRAZY!
Somebody should start one of those online donate things where people can donate money to buy these to send to areas with unsafe drinking water. But somebody other than me should do it because I don’t know how to do that kind of thing or get the word out.
this is amazing
no matter how old I get
I will always be at least slightly convinced that I’m capable of hurting a stuffed animal’s feelings
Toy Story mentally fucked a generation of kids.